I'm glad to announce the Haskell Wish List, a moderated forum for
users and implementors of Haskell:

   http://marutea.pms.informatik.uni-muenchen.de/wishlist/

Details can be found there and in Simon's last mail on this topic,
so I only like to make a few remarks here:

   * Hopefully the above URL will move to haskell.org soon, but to
     get quick response I have built the list locally for now.

   * A lot of stuff is probably still missing, so feel free
     to remind me of your wishes.

   * Although I have taken the moderator part, this project heavily
     depends on input from the Haskell community, so head over to
     the above URL and see how *you* can contribute and improve the
     Haskell-experience!   :-)

Cheers,
   Sven
--
Sven Panne                                        Tel.: +49/89/2178-2235
LMU, Institut fuer Informatik                     FAX : +49/89/2178-2211