[ Apologies that this message is not about Haskell,
  but it is about interesting use of language! ]

Amazingly, Perec's book has been translated into English,
by Gilbert Adair, completely maintaining it's "e-less"
constraint!  The title of the English translation is
"A Void" (the French title would translate as
"The Disappearance", but that contains e's).

It's a fantastic book!  I highly recommend it.

Nikhil