Hi
This is probably a PATH problem in windows 95. (NT seems a bit more clever
about this.) I don't have access to a windows 95 box at the moment so I
can't test this. As a quick test try running hugs, moving to the
TclHaskellSrc directory and then loading Tcl.hs. If this works then it is
definitely a path problem. Try adding the TclHaskellSrc directory to your
path.

Hope this works, let me know how you get on.

Meurig