On Wed, Jun 02, 1999 at 10:45:38AM +0200, Sven Panne wrote:
> FYI: I've uploaded a Linux (libc6) RPM for Hugs98

I've uploaded a .deb of Hugs 98 to the Debian unstable distribution.
Those of us who use this "Potato" system, can upgrade (or install)
Hugs with

  apt-get update && apt-get install hugs hugs-doc

assuming that their Apt is correctly configured.  The binary requires
GNU Libc 2.1, so it will not work in "Slink" (Debian 2.1).  My upload
was with an i386 binary; binaries for other architectures will
be provided as the build daemons catch up.

Bugs in this Debian packaging should be reported through the Debian Bug
Tracking System, for example via the "bug" or "reportbug" programs.  I will
forward the reports to hugs-bugs as needed.

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, a volunteer Debian developer
  Information on Debian: http://www.debian.org/