Is there a way to make platform/vendor independent development
tools for Haskell?

-Sylvan

Arjan van IJzendoorn wrote:

> >> [.. VisualHaskell ..]
>
> John Atwood wrote:
>
> >I'm aware of John Reekie's version [1] and I see another [2], but I
> >suspect you refer to yet another "Visual Haskell"; can you elaborate? Is
> >it "Visual" in the language sense, or the IDE sense?
>
> It is "Visual" in the IDE sense. It is a plugin for Visual Studio and it
> provides an integrated editor, syntax colouring and some project maganement.
>
> Kind regards,
>   Arjan
>
> --
> Arjan van IJzendoorn ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

My mission statement:                               Sylvan Ravinet
"We are what we repeatedly do.           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Excellence, then, is not an act,                      AIM: nuujack
but a habit."                                GSM: +358 407 585 903

Aristotle          -So called Micro$oft is hell. Please remove it-
                    http://www.netaction.org/msoft/cybersnare.html

  Please check out http://www.ravinet.com in the coming weeks.
  Tampere University of Technology Software Engineering student
Feel free to come by!    Insinöörink. 60 B 129, 33720 Tampere, FIN