Siva,

Are you aware of chapter 6 of the Haskell 98 Library Report:
   http://haskell.org/onlinelibrary/array.html

There are a couple of examples of using arrays there which might be
enough to get you started.

Also, if you're looking at FFT, FPs, and paralelism, you'll probably be
interested in "The fastest Fourier Transform in the West":
  http://www.fftw.org/

John Atwood