To my

>> Jeffrey R. Lewis  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote on 24 Feb 2000
>>> [..]
>>> if you'd provide the exact module that you used.
>>
>> This sounds rather dim to me.

Jeffrey R. Lewis  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  responds

> By `dim' do you mean `unclear'?  I can understand that criticism!
> But if by `dim', you mean `ill-informed' (which is how the average
> reader of English would probably read that), then I can assure you
> that it is not.
> [..]

I meant `unclear'.

And I had said `sounds dim' in one of my responses to Marcin
Kowalczyk, and maybe, in some other letters.

In all these cases I meant `unclear'.
This is all because my knowledge of English is not so detailed.

I apologize.

For the vocabulary shows that besides `lack of light', `dim' tends to
denote other meanings than `unclear'.

Sergey Mechveliani
[EMAIL PROTECTED]