Fergus Henderson wrote:
> On 28-Mar-2000, Fergus Henderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > For prior art, see the `Interfaces.C' package in normative
> > Annex E of the Ada 95 standard (available via www.ada.org).
>
> Sorry, that URL is not correct.  In fact that is the American
> Dentists Association (ADA) home page, not the Ada programming
> language (Ada) home page ;-) [...]

No problem, the URL was interesting anyway. Now we all know that e.g.
dentists are almost stuntmen, facing death at every opportunity:

   "... Dentistry can be stressful and poses unique challenges and
    risks to its  practitioners. ..."

   (taken from The Dentist Well-Being Programs)

Or that any pain taken at a dentist is fair:

   "Principle: Justice ("fairness"). The dentist has a duty to treat
    people fairly."

   (taken from Principles of Ethics and Code of Professional Conduct)

:-)

Apart from that, I'll have a look at the "real" ADA stuff.

Cheers,
   Sven
--
Sven Panne                                        Tel.: +49/89/2178-2235
LMU, Institut fuer Informatik                     FAX : +49/89/2178-2211