Modules Solid, Solid_XML, Solid_tests and Solid_XML_tests
        are available at www.numeric-quest.com/haskell/solid/

        Some blurb follows.
        Enjoy.

        Jan

        What we need from a solid modeler is its ability to help us
        with mundane computations of certain physical properties
        of solids, such as areas, volumes, masses, centers or gravity,
        moments of inertia, etc., and -- on the other hand -- help up
        visualize those computations somehow.

        This module does not concern itself with final graphical
        representation or animation of solids. However, it can be
        readily adapted to one of several existing graphic packages
        for Haskell, such as graphics from "Haskell School of
        Expression" or our module GD, which creates graphic files
        in PNG and JPEG formats.
        In fact, the latter was used to make the pictures found
        in attached Solid_tests module.

        Acompanying this module is module Solid_XML, which supplies a
        support for reading and writing solid objects in XML format.