I have worked through "Haskell: The craft of functional programming".
Learning the language is one thing, applying FP is another.  The next thing
I would like to study would be a catalog of patterns for lazy functional
programming.  In the Object-oriented world, there are some catalogs of
useful program techniques.  I would like to know if there is anything like
that in the Haskell/Functional Programming world.  It is not clear to me
when and how to use higher-ordereredness outside of map, filter, some
partial applications and simple lambda expressions to be used in the above.

Is there a catalog of patterns or some other book useful in becoming a
skilled functional programmer?