On 23 Mar 2005, at 21:50, Johan Glimming wrote:

I will soon give a course in Advanced Functional Programming at Stockholm University
As far as I know there is no obvious choice of
textbook for this kind of course, although there are of course several volumes emitted from
the AFP summer schools.

<plug>

Don't forget "The Fun of Programming" (Jeremy Gibbons and Oege de Moor, editors), which is specifically intended to be a textbook for an advanced course on functional programming.

http://www.comlab.ox.ac.uk/oucl/work/jeremy.gibbons/publications/ index.html#fop

</plug>

Jeremy

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Oxford University Computing Laboratory,    TEL: +44 1865 283508
  Wolfson Building, Parks Road,              FAX: +44 1865 273839
  Oxford OX1 3QD, UK.