please put the Haskell-prime effort back into the into the permanent top of the "News" section (does noone care about the language this
Ok. Done.

thanks

since the feed covers announcements, and not all of those end up
with a link on haskell.org otherwise, that pointer to the feed archive from the libraries and tools section is likely to be very helpful.

I don't understand what you are suggesting here. Can you elaborate?

no suggestion. just appreciation!-) I do not usually find whatever I am looking for in the libraries and tools section, but now that the section has a link to the HWN announcements archive, there is an increased chance of finding things. and I wanted to point out that little addition for those like
me who had not noticed it before.

cheers,
claus