Alex Jacobson:
Will this also work with Tiger or do I have to upgrade?

I don't know. I have no box with Tiger to test. Give it a try. The worst that can happen is that it is going to complain about some missing libraries or similar.

Manuel

Manuel M T Chakravarty wrote:
Ian Lynagh wrote:
  The (Interactive) Glasgow Haskell Compiler -- version 6.8.2

The GHC Team is pleased to announce a new patchlevel release of GHC.
This release contains a number of bugfixes relative to 6.8.1, including
some significant performance fixes, so we recommend upgrading.
A binary distribution for Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) is available from
http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~chak/haskell/ghc-6.8.2-i386-apple-darwin.tar.bz2 To use this binary distribution, you need to have "readline" from MacPorts installed.
Manuel
PS: This time around, there should be no dependency on MacPorts' "gmp", but this is hard for me to test locally.