jfred...@gmail.com wrote:
[snip]

    From the very pits of Harddrive failure I return... The Haskell Weekly
    News Reborn! Last week, on friday, my HWN machine suffered what can
    only be appropriately named a unbelievably poorly timed hard drive
    failure, hence the lack of an HWN....

That sounds like a disaster to me; do you keep a backup of the contents of your hard drive (at least the HWN-related material)?

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
"Furuike ya, kawazu tobikomu mizu no oto." -- Matsuo Basho^