The Computer Science Department at Portland State University (PSU) is seeking
to hire faculty to work in the broad area of secure and trustworthy
cyberspace—including researchers who are applying formal methods, theorem
proving, or programming languages to security problems. We invite applications
for multiple tenure-track assistant professor faculty positions to begin Fall
2016.  Exceptional applicants at other ranks will also be considered.  Other
specific areas of computer science under consideration are: artificial
intelligence; machine learning; data mining; data-intensive systems; and
networks and systems of connected things.   Our department currently has 24
tenure-track faculty members and offers BS, MS, and PhD degrees.  Portland
State is Oregon’s largest university, and is located in downtown Portland,
Oregon, offering proximity to world-class restaurants, cultural venues,
exceptional outdoor activities, and collaborations with Portland’s burgeoning
software industry.   For more information and instructions on how to apply,
please visit http://www.pdx.edu/computer-science/open-faculty-positions
<http://www.pdx.edu/computer-science/open-faculty-positions>.