*

Dear Haskellers,

Chordify is hiring! Chordify is a young and fast growing music e-learning platform that helps musicians to play their favorite music. We automatically analyse the chords of a piece of music and display them in an intuitive player. Try it yourself at: https://chordify.net/or download one of our apps https://chordify.net/app

The cool thing is: our backend serving our apps and website has been written mostly in Haskell. With over 8 million users per month we apply functional programming at scale.

We hope to broaden our team with a functional programmer. We are looking for people who are pro-active, independent, and creative to improve Chordify. You’d have the opportunity to be productive with advanced type-system features and powerful GHC extensions. Our back-end is powered by libraries like Servant, Persistent and Esqueleto and we distribute computation using Cloud Haskell.

If you are interested in working at Chordify, please have a look at: https://jobs.chordify.net/

All the best,

Jeroen Bransen

*