I'm pleased to announce that ticket sales are now open for both the New York
Compose Conference and Unconference happening June 22 - 25. See our website for
more details:

http://www.composeconference.org/

There is one week left until the talk submission deadline. So, if you would
like to submit a talk, make sure you get it in before April 23 at 11:59PM EDT.

Part of our mission is to be as open and inclusive as possible. To support
this, we have a limited number of volunteer tickets available if you would like
to attend but the ticket price is an obstacle for you. Email us at
n...@composeconference.org with some information about you, your situation, and
what you would like to get out of the conference and we will work with you.

Sent via Superhuman ( https://sprh.mn/?vip=mightyb...@gmail.com )