Yes, and that hate can be expanding to routing in general. One false move and you've lost your connection to that client's server across the planet ... until they can send someone into the datacentre to fix it ... nasty ...

(It happened to me ... but luckily I could get into a neighbouring server and use IPv6 to get in and fix it ...)

Rob