On Jan 23, 2007, at 2:44 PM, seph wrote:

Simon Wistow <si...@thegestalt.org> writes:

On Tue, Jan 23, 2007 at 03:19:11PM -0500, seph said:
While all software is hateful, the windows's "close window" button on the title bar works fine. If your window manager hides that, then it's
truely hateful.

Weirdly enough that was my first port of call - it's not hidden it's
just greyed out. And the close item is gone from the window context
menu.

And it's only PuTTY, nothing else.

My Putty hasn't ever done that. Active or inactive.

seph

I'm absolutely in love with PuTTY, though I've gotta say I've never had this problem, and I have problems with PuTTY crashing a good bit and I can still close it without going through those problems.

--Tia