On 1/24/07, Hakim Cassimally <hakim.cassima...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 24/01/07, Andrew Black - lists <andrew-li...@mail.black1.org.uk> wrote:
> DO I get the feeling that virtual dimensions is worth avoiding.

As per muttley's conundrum, I'm not sure whether to hate Virtual
Dimensions or XP.  Allegedly XP now supports virtual desktops.  Yay!
we all cry.  Windows could now have something that Linux has usably
had for years, without having to go through the hackery that made the
various widgets that emulated it (buggily) on WinNT.

I tried EvilDesk (nice, but ultimately annoying) and a couple of other
alternative windows managers which all sucked in various ways.
Finally I installed Virtual Dimensions, on the basis that it more or
less leaves the default Windows desktop the same, and therefore should
break less.

You've tried the virtual desktops Powertoy, yes?

-- Yoz