Le vendredi 01 juin 2007 à 12:58, Anton Berezin écrivait:

> I experimented a bit, and
>
> 1234567890123456
>  1234567890123456
> "1234567890123456"
>
> are all silently and without complaint converted to a floating point number.
>
> '1234567890123456' gets converted to '1234567890123456', which is better,
> but only slightly.

Last time I tried to create Excel files with a script, I ended up
reverse engineering the XML format produced by Excel to create an
XML file that Excel would read back correctly, if the webserver sent
the appropriate MIME type (application/vnd.ms-excel).

As an added bonus, I could even do some coloring.

Then I discovered that graphs where out of the question.
I didn't check if I could do formulas.

--
 Philippe "BooK" Bruhat

 The man who does not know his own powers is the least powerful of all.