A. Pagaltzis writes:
> * Aaron J. Grier <agr...@poofygoof.com> [2007-07-07 10:40]:
> > can't I just edit some templates for layout out of band, post
> > content from the command line, and have some separation between
> > the input and output stages of my CMS?
>
> You may want to check whether you hate these:
>
> http://utcc.utoronto.ca/~cks/space/dwiki/DWiki
> http://ikiwiki.info/

Likewise, sometime software hater Geoff Richards wrote this:

  http://www.daizucms.org/

Guaranteed no web UI.  In fact, not much of a UI at all:

  http://www.daizucms.org/doc/user-interface/

You just put your content and templates into a suitable Subversion
repository, and run a magic command.  Edit your content?  That's just
$EDITOR and `svn commit`.  Don't forget to run the magic command when
you're done.

I've never used Daizu, but it sounds oddly tempting at times.

--
Aaron Crane