On Sun, 5 Aug 2007, A. Pagaltzis wrote:

So, each poster's thread gets archived under a host named for
their email address. There is no way whatsoever to link to
individual posts on these pages; only entire threads get an
address. Just great!! Who needs links anyway -- this web
thingamajig is silly anyway!

Well, I'm still waiting for my new posts, which are under 'Ann' to
get moved under my nick of choice, 'Kudra' (which is how my old posts
are accessed), which is something I requested right after we were
informed that this information had been lost.

I just couldn't get worked up enough about it to send a second email
until now.