On 2007-09-06 at 19:40 -0700, Timothy Knox wrote:
> That's right, boys and girls! If you subscribe digitally, and don't keep the
> original email they send you giving you all these delicious details, you are
> hosed! FOREVER! BWAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!

Did you try blacklisting the subscription sender on your mailserver,
waiting a few months for a few issues to go by and then unblacklisting,
to confirm that they practice list maintenance hygiene?

Of course, they don't, but that's another hate.  Probably.  I am
extrapolating.  Perhaps they do.  Perhaps pigs fly.

On 2007-09-07 at 10:54 +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:
>                 Err this list isn't publicly archived, right?

What list?

You're mailing the email interface for an email<->blog gateway.

Public blog.  No private posts.

http://tdk.hates-software.com/2007/09/07/5f31014e.html

-Phil