On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 03:21:35PM +0100, Earle Martin wrote:
> I saw this on the intertubes and immediately thought, dear friends, of
> you.

I feel this rant is roughly accurate.  The tools do have a long list of
warts, and I have experienced unfixable repo munging with Perforce.  I
really love some aspects of the how the main use-case works for simple
edit and submit, I think they got some usability issues dead-on, but I
won't trust any of my data to it.

But I think he missed the best part.

The datastore is essentially proprietary and undocumented. If a problem
occurs with your datastore (and this does happen, and you may take time
to realize), probably no one can fix it.  Ever.

-josh