Dear Thunderbird,

A few hours ago I sent out a mail to some coworkers and I wanted to
follow up on it with some more information. Since there have been no
replies to the mail yet it made sense to me to hit 'reply-to-all' to
my own mail.

Now in exactly what universe does it make sense to send it 'To' myself
and 'Cc' the other, originally 'To', recipients?

You fucking hateful piece of shit, if gmail can get this right so can you*

yves

* Gmail would sensibly send it 'To' the original recipients and not
include me in the distribution list at all.