Somewhere on Shadow Earth, at Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 05:26:22AM +0100, A.
Pagaltzis wrote:
> * Matt McLeod <m...@boggle.org> [2007-10-30 03:30]:
> > The biggest problem with Thunderbird is that all the other GUI
> > IMAP MUAs suck even more.
>
> Purportedly Mulberry sucks less, except for, it's written for an
> OS powered by purified hate...
>
> And anyway, is there a *terminal* MUA for IMAP that doesn't suck?

Well, mutt almost doesn't suck. Unfortunately, the default config *does* suck,
so you have to be prepared to read the (not too badly written) manual, and the
(reasonably commented) full config, but I have managed to make it not suck too
much, but as always, YHMV*.

*Your hatefulness may vary.

--
Timothy Knox <mailto:t...@thelbane.com>
90% of everything is crud. And for software the other 10% is worse.