* demerphq <demer...@gmail.com> [2007-12-22 13:30]:
> On 22/12/2007, A. Pagaltzis <pagalt...@gmx.de> wrote:
> > * Yossi Kreinin <yossi.krei...@mobileye.com> [2007-12-22 11:05]:
> > > PHP
> >
> > PHP is brain rot, and the people who willingly code in it,
> > zombies.
>
> And since Mason is the PHP of the Perl world I guess that
> applies to me as well...
>
> Sigh.
>
> :-)

Mason's one big failing is that it pushes you towards using your
HTML templates as the basic unit of organisation for the entire
app's structure. Thankfully it can't *force* you to do things
that way (Mason 2.0 will only do templates, I hear -- the
frameworky bits will be extracted. That's nice.) But the logic
within templates is written in a non-rotten language.

As opposed to PHP.

"PHP takes the worse-is-better approach to dazzling new depths."
                                                   ---Larry Wall

Regards,