Smylers skribis 2008-01-04 18:30 (+0000):
>   The program 'rot13' is currently not installed. You can install it by
>   typing: sudo apt-get install bsdgames
>   bash: rot13: command not found

I haven't tried or even wanted to change the feature yet, but I must
say, even though this is a hatelist, that I absolutely LOVE this thing.

>   except that this is a Debian extension that appears to have been
>   written especially to provide this behaviour!

Indeed it seems to have been written for this single use. I'm sure the
authors would like to know about your suggested uses and changes to the
mechanism. Have you considered sending them a note?
--
Met vriendelijke groet,  Kind regards,  Korajn salutojn,

  Juerd Waalboer:  Perl hacker  <##...@juerd.nl>  <http://juerd.nl/sig>
  Convolution:     ICT solutions and consultancy <sa...@convolution.nl>