An email just came into the bug tracker, which is hateful in and of itself,
but it has this tacked onto the end:

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
13:32

Well gee thanks, totally untrustworthy email!  I'm glad you think I should
believe you.  Sort of the electronic equivalent of "sure, baby, of course I'm
clean.  We don't need to use condoms..."

The worst part is that this is a VIRUS SECURITY COMPANY who thought this up.
Not only should they realize it's totally worthless, and a waste of space, but
actually counter productive.  You're NOT supposed to trust what the incoming
email says.  The people who should have already seen every dirty trick virus
authors pull should know better.  How long do you think it'll be until viruses
start adding on their own certification?

Ooh, and they're advertising what version of the virus database they're using.
 Hmmm, I wonder what it's vulnerable to...

--
package Outer::Space;  use Test::More tests => 9;