Somewhere on Shadow Earth, at Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 02:12:07AM -0500,
num...@deathwyrm.com wrote:
<snip>
> Strange. It gives me yet another set of different results. Only checked a
> couple, but still, weird. Even weirder, "hate mysql" turned up slightly
> fewer results the first time I searched for it, somewhere 410kish. I didn't
> record the number, and when I went back to get it for this mail, it was now
> 484k.

Curiously enough, when I just did a search for mysql hate on google, the second
hit was Smylers hates-software auto-blog. :-)

PS I also got ~420000 hits.

--
Timothy Knox <mailto:t...@thelbane.com>
The one thing I've learned about freedom of expression is that you really