Peter da Silva wrote:
On 2008-02-28, at 12:13, Gerry Lawrence wrote:
The issue is the errno declarations that changed in some sorta gnu libc thing.

Oh, so by "does not compile without patches" means "does not compile on Linux without patches".

All the world's a VAX of course.

Oh I wish!  Well, not really.

Anyway, now that djb has announced that his past and future software is/will be in the public domain, maybe we'll see some improvement. Or maybe it will become a huge mess and destroy qmail, and then we can REALLY hate on qmail!

I feel compelled to not post to this list with at least some hate, so here's something that's hateful: KDE3. SO MANY THINGS ARE BROKEN! konsole, to name one, went from being the best xterm, with good solid simple configs, reliable to a worthless buggy POS. Gone are the simple controls for fonts, size etc. It's cut and paste is broken (half the time unix-style select does not work, and I have not figured out why) SIgh. It's so much more hateful to see a good project gone bad then any other kind of hate.