2008/9/22 Joshua Juran <jju...@gmail.com>

> On Sep 22, 2008, at 5:00 AM, Peter da Silva wrote:
>
>> Speaking of album artwork, they REALLY need a way to show the location of
>> the downloaded album artwork file so I can clobber it when it has the wrong
>> one. All my jazz podcasts are showing up with the album cover of some BBC
>> science show, and it's beginning to freak me out.
>>

> "No user-serviceable parts inside"

I'll tell you what's hateful. If I right-click a song in iTunes and choose
"Get Album Artwork", I get a dialog box that says "Getting album artwork
requires you to have an iTunes Store account. Please login or go to the
iTunes Store to register an account."

On the other hand, Amarok will just download the art off Amazon without any
fuss.

--
うつつにひとめ
見しごとはあらず