Why hate OCS Reports?  It provides for you such pretty reports.

Do we hate it because the database initialization process is subtly
broken requiring hand-held partial rolling?  Please, this is to be
expected.

Do we hate it because sometimes if you don't select your language,
you get a bunch of web pages with no text?  Nah, too easy.

Hate it because the client depends on a whole whack of non-standard
Perl libraries that have to come from a half-dozen,
quasi-incompatible places?  Too low hanging fruit.

No, today we hate OCS reports because it is sooooo close to being
smart.

OCS Reports provides for you a handy dandy unified unix client which
is smart enough to recognize that it is being installed on a RedHat
family system.  So clever, in fact, that it provides for you a file
for /etc/logrotate.d, which helps ensure that the client no longer
fills your disk space with useless logs that nobody will ever read.

However... it provides this file... in... MS-DOS format.

So logrotate barfs on it every night and it isn't immediately obvious
as to why, because when you bring it up in vi it looks right, even
though it isn't.

Ahhhh..... now THAT's a reason to hate.

--
 /\oo/\