On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 09:43:20PM -0500, Peter da Silva wrote:

> The hate here isn't "Perl lets you load guns so people can shoot themselves
> in the foot".
>
> It's "the bastards who wrote this code are setting someone's feet up the gun".

I see no hate.  It's not like any sane person is ever going to
"use MoveableType" and so get affected by it.  Just about the only thing
that's hateful is that the MT gang obviously don't do code coverage
tests because they didn't remove this dead code.  And hands up everyone
here who has 100% coverage.

That's no-one then.

PLEASE NOTE: This message was meant to offend everyone equally,
regardless of race, creed, sexual orientation, politics, choice
of beer, operating system, mode of transport, or their editor.