----- Forwarded message from "MDaemon at mail.XXX" <mdae...@xxx> -----

Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 15:58:07 -0600
From: "MDaemon at mail.XXX" <mdae...@xxx>
Subject: No valid command found
To: n...@ccl4.org

Your message does not contain a valid command for this mail server
to process.  No action has been taken.

>>From      : n...@ccl4.org
Date      : Sat, 24 Jan 2009 21:57:09 +0000
: Message contains [1] file attachments

Please consider your environment responsibilities before printing this email.

XXX, Inc. accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the
consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided,
unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not
the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
strictly prohibited.

----- End forwarded message -----

Mdaemon, according to the website, is "A trusted alternative to Microsoft
Exchange"

Now, the air-headed little thing as got itself subscribed to a well run
mailing list, which for all its sins is not something I've ever known Exchange
to manage. So clearly not all the "innovation" is in Washington State - Texas
has its own supply of failure.

As a thought experiment, I'm trying to work out the most plausibly-deniable
way to get the software to self destruct and melt down. I had hoped for a
help function, but sadly the firm running this vapid excuse for competence
have a filter that deems my request for "help" to be "SPAM", so I'm without
clue. Actually, maybe that's a feature, as now I stand a better chance of
getting into the heads of the authors of this waste of effort, figuring out
how it "works", and hence how to do their QA department's job for them.

Nicholas Clark