Somewhere on Shadow Earth, at Wed, May 13, 2009 at 08:25:56PM +0100, Tony Finch
wrote:
> On Wed, 13 May 2009, Timothy Knox wrote:
> >
> > A big steaming pile of hate goes to rss2email because it can't
> > handle feed:// URLs (even though I have sent them a patch *repeatedly*).
>
> That's because feed: URLs are a stupid idea perptrated by someone who
> doesn't understand URLs or HTTP or how to key off a MIME type.

I will not disagree with you, but since we are stuck with the feed://
abomination, it would be nice if rss2email would deal gracefully with
them.
--
Timothy Knox <mailto:t...@thelbane.com>
The problem is that once you have done away with the ability to make