Jarkko Hietaniemi <j...@iki.fi> writes:

> On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Abigail<abig...@abigail.be> wrote:
>> On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 02:46:36PM +0200, H.Merijn Brand wrote:
>>>
>>> WTF, where on earth did you read that a space is not allowed before an
>>> opening paren on an aggregate function? All other databases I've seen
>>> so far, including SQLite and DBD::CSV allow it. You moron!
>>
>> MySQL, the Perl6 of databases.
>
> That's unfair, at least MySQL has had several product releases already.

Don't let chromatic hear you say that, they've had 17 "stable" releases
already! Never mind that it only passes 68% of the spectests (which
cover an uknown proportion of the spec (which is an unknown proportion
complete)) and can apparently only be run from the build directory.

--
ilmari
"A disappointingly low fraction of the human race is,