On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 10:17:35AM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
>On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 08:51:47AM +0100, Roger Burton West wrote:
>> (Even with the bit where you have to put the domain in
>> backwards.)
>For old-sk00l JANET compatibility?

My guess is some sort of funky fast search thing that I'm not cool
enough to use. (I thought the point of forcing SQLite onto us was that
it was fast, but hey ho.)

INSERT INTO "moz_places"
VALUES(154,'http://firedrake.org/cgi-bin/forecast.cgi?station=EGWU&station=EGGW&station=EGSS&station=EGSC','Weather
 forecasts','gro.ekarderif.',27,0,0,NULL,2106);

Have I mentioned before that the moz_bookmarks table has a "position"
field, because having moved away from boring old marked-up text files
they apparently sobered up briefly and noticed that they'd given up the
idea of "thing A comes before thing B" - something you might regard as
mildly useful in a bookmark ORGANISER - by shifting to neato keen SQL?

(And I _like_ SQLite. I just don't think it's the right tool for _every_
job. I suppose we should be glad they didn't use MySQL.)