First, this is the "plain text" attachment to the html email that my
university's email system vomits out.  Second, I don't even have to
actually see the Comic Sans, it is enough to see it encased in a <font>
tag to piss me off.  I don't even want to think about what color #0066cc
is.  Shit, I looked.  It's like cornflower blue or something.  Sometimes
even mutt can't save me.

ms,arial,helvetica,sans-serif">Just a friendly reminder that our [...] class
meets tonight (Tuesday) instead of Thursday in honor of Veterens
color="#0066cc" face="comic sans,comic sans ms,arial,helvetica,sans-serif">
Professor [...]</font></p>

--
Long time listener, first time caller.