On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 10:53:14 -0500, david.mackint...@xdroop.com wrote:

> You know how when you forward or reply to an Exchange message, the
> message body frequently doesn't carry forward the email addresses
> that your client knows about?  You get a useless "header" like this:

Best cases are when they are from people that should *know* that
"Larry" is very unlikely to be in *my* addressbook, but still top-post

  "Would you be so kind to provide Larry with the required
   information please?"

Yeah sure, and how would I do that?
Happens sooooo often. OE users just don't learn

--
H.Merijn Brand  http://tux.nl      Perl Monger  http://amsterdam.pm.org/
using 5.00307 through 5.12 and porting perl5.13.x on HP-UX 10.20, 11.00,