+1

J-D

On Jan 7, 2010 8:30 PM, "stack" <st...@duboce.net> wrote:

Unless there is objection, we'll commit hbase-1433 in the next day or so.
 This contribution by Kay Kay adds ivy (http://ant.apache.org/ivy/) to our
build for resolving dependencies.  Whereas previous all dependencies were
checked-in under $HBASE_HOME/lib, instead, ivy will pull from remote
internet repositories all dependencies listed/needed by the hbase project on
ant build (It keeps a local cache so pulls a dependency once-only).  The
move to ivy realigns our build system with that of our parent hadoop -- it
uses ivy resolving dependencies.  Ivy also has strong affinity to Maven and
will make it easier for us publishing hbase builds up to a Maven repository,
e.g. the Apache Maven repository (Our parent project currently does this).

This ok with all?
Thanks,
St.Ack