The NPE problem I'm currently having didn't happen with the released
version but I still got time outs and offline region problems.
So I tryed migrating and have already migrated most of my code to comply
to the new APIs (which are a lot better by the way congrats). Due to
this fact I would like to keep using trunk but will get back to the
released version if you think is better.

Best Regards
David