Alex,

Check the org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce package. It has the updated API and new classes. The legacy mapred package is deprecated. If you like to see an example then check out the RowCounter class.

Lars

Alex Spodinets wrote:
St.Ack,

That is a client example. I'm hoping to get Map\Reduce example, have it
handy ?

Thanks,
Alex