Yes, I included all the necessary jar files I think.  I guess my problem is
probably related to my eclipse setup.

I can create a MiniDFSCluster object by running my application in command
line (e.g., bin/hadoop myApplicationClass) , and a MiniDFSCluster object is
created inside the main function of myApplicationClass. But I can NOT run
this program within eclipse, probably I did not do it in the right way. I
got the similar error message saying

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.hadoop.security.

> UserGroupInformation.setCurrentUser(Lorg/apache/hadoop/security/UserGroupInformation;)V
>   at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.MiniDFSCluster.<init>(MiniDFSCluster.java:236)
>   at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.MiniDFSCluster.<init>(MiniDFSCluster.java:119)

 Could you guys please give me more hint?

Thanks
Guohua