Ok,

Ran in to a little problem....
# rpmbuild -bb --target noarch hbase.spec
Building target platforms: noarch
Building for target noarch
error: Failed build dependencies:
        lzo-devel is needed by hbase-0.20-0.20.3-2.cloudera.noarch
        /usr/bin/git is needed by hbase-0.20-0.20.3-2.cloudera.noarch

So I did download and set up git, but the lzo-devel is a bit problematic.

Is it possible to get the RPM from you, or if you know of a good work around,
I'd appreciate it.

Thx

-Mike

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/