Hi folks,
I have to use numerous search criteria and each having lots of distinct values. So, the secondary indexing like IHBase will require lots of memory. I think I require a custom index implementation in which I decided to persist some of the IHBase like implementation. For that case I need to reuse the IHBase' IntSet implementations. They are package protected so that I could not extend the implementation and am forced to rewrite the code.
Is there any good reason why the implementations are package protected.

Thanks,
Lekhnath

This email is intended for the recipient only. If you are not the intended
recipient please disregard, and do not use the information for any purpose.