Hi,

after upgrading from 0.20.3 to 0.20.4 a list of tables almost
immediately becomes inconsistent - master.jsp shows no tables even
after creating test table in hbase shell, tables which were available
before start randomly appearing and disappearing, etc. Upgrading was
done by stopping, upgrading code, and then starting (no dump/restore
was done).
I didn't investigate yet, just checking if somebody had the same
problem or if I did upgrade right (I had exactly the same issue in the
past when trying to apply HBASE-2174 manually).

Environment:
Small tables, <100k rows
Amazon EC2, "c1.xlarge" instance type with Ubuntu 9.10 and EBS root,
HBase installed manually
1 master (namenode + jobtracker + master), 3 slaves (tasktracker +
datanode + regionserver + zookeeper)
Hadoop 0.20.1+169.68~1.karmic-cdh2 from Cloudera distribution
Flaky DNS issue present, happens about once per day even with dnsmasq
installed (heartbeat every 1s, dnsmasq forwards requests once per
minute), DDNS set for internal hostnames.

This is a testing cluster, nothing important on it.

Cheers,
-- Viktors