We've noticed an error while processing some fMRI data through the HCP
pipeline. Several series are failing with the following message:

Phase and Magnitude images must have the same number of voxels and voxel
dimensions
Current dimensions are:
  Phase image:     80  x 80  x 48  with dims of 3.000000  x 3.000000  x
3.000000  mm
  Magnitude image: 80  x 80  x 48  with dims of 3.000000  x 3.000000  x
3.000001  mm
Fix this (probably in reconstruction stage) before re-running this script

Is there any way we can bypass this error? The voxel sizes are only off by
0.000001 mm
It's also weird, because the pipeline contains 5 runs of the same task, and all
use the same fieldmap files. The first task processes fine, but the next 4 fail
with this error message.

-G

Gregory Book
Senior Technology Manager
Olin Neuropsychiatry Research Center, Institute of Living, Hartford Hospital
200 Retreat Avenue
Hartford, CT 06106
Tel: 860-545-7267 Fax: 860-545-7797
gregory.b...@hhchealth.org<mailto:gregory.b...@hhchealth.org>
http://nidb.sourceforge.net

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message, including any
attachments.