Hi Tim,

that answers my question. I wondered if that '—runlocal’ option forced running
the program in the cluster's login node or if it would still accept PBS job
options. I’ll change the queuing_command variable then.

As a new user of Pipelines and the cluster this has been the only confusing
issue so far.
Thanks!

Carolina.